Thursday, February 7, 2013

Post Card

Just imagine, soaring thousands of feet up in the air. In one swift leap, you lift off and joining the birds as well as the clouds in the sky. If you didn't already guess it I want to fly. Which I find completely priceless considering the fact that I am scared stiff of going into a plane or a helicopter, but I think it would make all the difference if I were the one in control of how far I escalate into the soothing storm-less upper atmosphere. Fantasizing of all the unbelievable possibilities to ascend anywhere that my heart desires, being able to embrace my freedom and glide into any town or country, or even in my own town. Being able to take flight and be somewhere in just a matter of seconds. Now I'm sure that not every day is going to be bright and beautiful, so I will have to invest in maybe a rain jacket or some heavy duty wind-proof suit of some sort. Then again, I really don’t think I would be flying into a thunderstorm either; being up beyond the height that anyone should be and getting struck by lightening doesn’t tickle my fancy. Oh the endless possibilities to where I could end up. When I get there I’ll send you a post card.

No comments:

Post a Comment